World-class procurement organizations can reduce a company’s purchasing cost base by an average of 8%–12% and deliver additional annual savings of 2%–3%.
With our lean organizational structure, we are well-positioned to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to numerous customers. We operate out of our corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Let’s work about the details while you focus on the bigger picture! What do you need?
Procurement involves the process of selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods.
Procurement is concerned with acquiring (procuring) all the goods, services, and work that is vital to an organization. Procurement is, essentially, the overarching or umbrella term within which purchasing can be found.
We are dedicated to procurement and outsourcing and have developed a strong expertise in procurement of direct and indirect procurement.
- To remain totally committed to our clients needs while ensuring quality of products and services with absolute respect for HSE.
- Carry out all our operations safely and in line with prevailing environmental laws and bylaws.
- Build a team of multidisciplinary professionals and ensuring uniquely engineered solutions to our clients.
- Ensure reasonable investment returns for all our stakeholders.
Our vision is to abide by our mission by applying the following principles:
- Ensure highest quality of service at all times.
- Setting goals and objectives and meeting them.
- Cost effective and timely completion of work order.
- Proactive and swift adaptation to changes.